Fixing Our Roads
Summer 2022 Pavement Project
- Magnolia Avenue Paving Project
- Currently Under Construction
- Tentative Schedule
- East Sir Francis Drake Blvd Paving Project
- Start Date: 9/12/22 to tentative End Date of 10/19/22
- Construction hours: 10pm - 5am
- Ramp and lane closure information website: https://lcswebreports.dot.ca.gov/searchdistricts?district=4
- 2022 Project Schedule - (multiple streets)
Fixing Our Roads FAQ's
Need more Information?
If you need additional information regarding Measure B, please contact the City at 415-927-5017, or email email@example.com.
Please also feel free to contact the Public Works department directly at 415-927-5017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Feedback? Concerns?
For more information about this year's paving project, please contact Alvin Tan, Project Manager, at 415-496-2403 or email@example.com.
Road Repairs Recently Completed
Moratorium Street List
The following list and map identify the street repairs recently completed. This list also serves as the City's moratorium street list. Per the Larkspur Municipal Code §15.32.070, no excavation or pavement cutting shall be permitted on newly paved roads for a period of five years.
Your Patience is Appreciated!
We want to repair every road in Larkspur, but that will take time and money. In a given year, roads are selected by evaluating:
Thank you for your support and continued patience!
Larkspur Residents Want Pothole Relief (2017)
A recently-commissioned independent survey shows residents in the City of Larkspur give the City good job performance ratings, and want the City to accelerate street, road and pothole repair as its top priority.