May 23, 2020
Garden Talk: You Can Garden for Life! with Toni
Saturday, May 23, 2020
This informative ‘how-to’ seminar delivers dozens of tips, tools, and techniques which will enable you to adapt and be resilient, so you can garden in ultimate comfort and safety.
• Cultivate new ways to garden to save time, money, and above all, energy
• Re-envision your garden’s size and accessibility
• Re-think your garden to include containers, raised beds and vertical gardens
• Replace uneven flagstone paths with solid surface hardscapes
• Adapt your garden tools for little or no cost
• Discover ergonomic tools that are easier on your hands and your body
Toni Gattone is a gardener, teacher, speaker, and author. She fell in love with gardening at an early age and despite having a chronic bad back, she still enjoys gardening because she’s found so many ways to adapt and she is passionate to share that information.
In 2019 she launched her book: The Lifelong Gardener, Garden with Ease & Joy At Any Age, published by Timber Press.
Register through Eventbrite.