eReaders at the Larkspur Library!
The Larkspur Library has eReaders which are available for checkout by patrons who are interested in trying out an eBook.
The eReaders come preloaded with a selection of popular titles. Please ask Larkspur Library staff if you would like to check one out.
Checkout and Late Fees The eReaders are available for checkout by Larkspur patrons (patrons living within the Larkspur Library service area). To check one out, ask the Reference Librarian.
The Library has three eReaders available: a Nook Touch, Nook Color and Kindle Touch.
eReaders check out for three weeks. The late fee is $5.00 per day. They must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the library. Please do not put them in the book drop! Patrons are responsible for damage and loss to the eReader, cases and accompanying materials.
- Little Women by Louiusa May Alcott
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Gold by Chris Cleave
- A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
- The Presidents Club by Nancy Gibbs
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Mission to Paris by Alan Furst
- In One Person by John Irving
- The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain
- Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Walker
- Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance
- Commonwealth by Anne Patchett
- The Trespasser by Tana French
- Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Sisters-in-Law by Linda Hirshman
eBooks Available on the Kindle
- Canada by Richard Ford
- Broken Harbor : A Novel by Tana French
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
- Fallen Angel : A Novel by Daniel Silva
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter