The Library will operate on reduced hours on all Saturdays in July and August. Saturday hours for these months only, will be 12:00PM – 5:00PM. The library will reopen on Saturdays starting on September 1, 2018. Read on...
Did you know that you can support the Larkspur Library with your Amazon.com purchases? Sign up at smile.amazon.com, and select The Friends of the Larkspur Library as your charity. Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price of qualifying items. Read on...
Looking for eBooks, eAudiobooks and other digital content? Larkspur Library's Digital Downloads Collection is always expanding. You can download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your Kindle, Nook, IPad/IPod, cell phone and other devices. Read on...
- September 10th, 6:00 pm : Pre-recorded TED Talk screening of "Why a Good Book is a Secret Door" by Mac Barnett, and "My Year of Reading a Book From Every Country in the World" by Ann Morgan
- September 12th at 7:00pm: Book Club discusses "Manhattan Beach" by Jennifer Egan
- September 13 at 7:00pm: Mystery Writer's Author Talk with Cara Black & Gigi Pandian!
- September 15th at 11:00am: Fall and Winter Container Vegetable Gardening with Joe Jennings
- September 24th, 6:00pm at the Larkspur Library: Pre-recorded TED Talk Screening of "The Illustrated Woman" by Maira Kalman and "How a Boy Became an Artist" by Jarrett Krosoczka